Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to it...

Dear Glob. Why is it that when you really need some good ole fashioned stickability it seems to be no-where to be found.
I find myself crowded by the goings on of late. Lots of things, lots of pressure, not enough ... not enough...
So perhaps if I enlist the help of a good ole fashioned list I can perhaps sort through some of the clutter in my brain.

Number 1. Uni. Due 30th September. Presentation of Article Critique and Research Proposal.
Number 2. NZICA. Due 4-5 October.
Number 3. Moving. Due 14th November
Number 4. Holiday. 12-22 November to Brissy.
Number 5. Dinner
Number 6. Passports
Number 7. Gym.
Number 8. Weightwatching
Number 9. Christmas
Number 10. Wedding, February, budget.
Number 11. Sydney Trip
Number 12. Birthday dinners (Raewyn and Albert)
Number 13. Lola and Penny to the cattery in November
Number 14. Moving truck
Number 15. Packing and logistics
Number 16. Uni Assignment (5th Nov).

Ok. so that wasn't so hard, and is not in order. Where do I want my priority to be?
1. Me. Weightwatchers. Gym.
2. Uni crap and NZICA
3. Moving shit
4. Everything else

I hate when life is this crazy, sometimes the slower same old same old is nice.
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment