Friday, September 3, 2010

Highlights of the week

Has been such a week I thought I would share the highs n lows and cos I love a good list here we go:
(in no particular order)

THE GOOD

1. Morphine. Need I explain further?
2. Boysenberry shortbread and long black coffee(s) enjoyed whilst leisurely drooling through the latest issue of cuisine and trying to find the energy to walk home ... ended up in a taxi ...
3. Taxi driver. Figured out I was wasted and bought in the groceries to the front door. Good on you Mr. Co-op taxi-man.
4. Picnic in bed. Mmm
5. True blood in bed
6. Chocolate ... In bed
7. Boobies
8. Lola cuddles. Craziest cat I ever knew but so cute!
9. Cate Owen
10. So much farmville...
11. Loosing 2.6kgs in 4 days!!! That can't be good right? My jeans are falling down!

THE BAD

1. So tired ... So so wasted. Wee walk to the doctor and that's me done for the day! Dude!
2. Lola
3. So much farmville...
4. Being hungry and nauseous at the same time ... Thinking that food will help ... It didn't!
5. Not going to work. Having work withdrawal symptoms. Home alone is boring people!

THE UGLY

Sooo... I have been watching with general amusement a situation between friends that is a bit like a car wreck! Horrid and oddly fascinating!!!
Rachel posted the below on her Facebook... and oh oh oh how I want to add my 2 cents and can't!
I will post to you dear glob... KARMA ... will bite you in the arse in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment