Sunday, September 12, 2010

Belt me up Scotty!

So, off to the mall i go in search of a belt for the purely functional purpose of holding these jeans up on my hips. Where they should be!
I have purchased. It is soft leather, black. Biggish shiny oval buckle, fitting neatly around my waist. Unfortunately Max also had an extra 25% off their sale Items, and so ... how could I resist?
Anyway. Home again Sam, and I sit here satisfied that the seemingly expensive $80 is a wise investment. I have concluded a "try on everything in the wardrobe" session to see how I can make the most of it, and found that my new belt goes with every thing, and wearing it transforms some of the more shapeless items in my wardrobe in to ... well, you can tell i have a waist, and I look fab.

I can say I have never bought a belt until now. What have I been doing all this time? Well, mostly my waist was expanding so loose pants has never been a real problem until now. But if i have anything else to say it is this ... I love my belt.

Can't wait until I next go to the mall, I have my eyes on another ... one of those elastic-ey ones.
Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment